|Conditions for Employment
1. Must have reliable transportation.
2. Must be at least 16 years old.
3. Be willing to take a drug test.
4. Be willing to work Saturday and Sunday.
5. NO Smoking allowed on Green Acres property or in parking lot.
6. No outlandish hair styles or colors. Length of hair for men - above the ears and collar.
7. Earrings (post earrings only). No other visible body piercing – includes tongue piercing.
8. Males must be clean – shaven (no beards or goatees).
9. NO TATTOOS, may be visible when wearing Green Acres uniforms.
10. CLEANLINESS (bathe daily, use deodorant, hair and teeth must be clean and brushed).
11. FOLLOW DRESS CODE: Name tag, Green Acres hat/cap, clean/neat Green Acres shirt & khaki or blue jean
shorts/pants. Shorts may not be more than 3” above the knee.
12. Be on time everyday!
13. TREAT FELLOW EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS WITH RESPECT.
14. Be friendly! Smile! Be pleasant and willing to help!
15. If terminated, quit or walk out without two weeks notice, you will be banned from Green Acres and trespassed
with Management determining length of time banned.
If you agree to abide by these requirements, we invite you to fill out an application.
Thank you for your interest!